The Professional Standards Board for Patent and Trade Marks Attorneys (PSB) is a statutory body established under section 227A of the Patents Act 1990 and constituted under the Patents Regulations 1991. We are responsible for administering the regulatory and disciplinary regimes for patent and trade marks attorneys in Australia.
Find out more
- Application for Registration as a Trade marks Attorney
- Application for registration as a Patent Attorney
- Application for Registration as an Incorporated Trade Marks Attorney
- Application for Registration as an Incorporated Patent Attorney
- Reg 20.7 Application for Trade Marks Knowledge Requirements
- Application for Knowledge Requirements for Patent Attorneys